AFTER THE SURGERY
- When you return home after surgery, limit activities for the first 24 hours. Following your first post-operative visit, you may gradually resume normal activities.
- Avoid swimming, sauna, and hot tubs for six weeks after surgery.
- You will not be allowed to travel out of town for at least two weeks after surgery
- Wear your eye shield for one week after surgery while sleeping
- After surgery, continue ALL 3 drops as directed until they’re empty or your surgeon tells you otherwise
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Surgery Scheduling Department at 314-838-1875 or Florissant Surgery Center at (314) 736-1080.