DAY OF THE SURGERY
- Take blood pressure medications with a sip of water, unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
- Do NOT apply facial creams, powders, or any makeup on the day of surgery. Gentleman are to shave the morning of surgery.
- If you use a hearing aid or dentures, you may wear them on the day of surgery.
- Please dress according to your comfort and the weather conditions. A light sweater may be of comfort during your stay. It is recommended that you wear something that buttons or zips down the front.
- Sedatives are given prior to the operation, therefore, you cannot drive after surgery.
- At the time of surgery you will be given instructions regarding your post-op care as well as an appointment time for your first post-operative exam