As a patient, you have the responsibility
- To provide complete and accurate information to the best of you ability about your health, any medications, including over the counter products and dietary supplements and any allergies or sensitivities.
- To follow the treatment plan prescribed by your provider
- To provide a responsible adult to transport you home from the facility and remain with you for 24 hours, if required by your provider.
- To inform your provider about any living will, medical power of attorney, or other directive that could affect your care.
- To accept personal financial responsibility for any changes not covered by insurance.
- To be respectful of the healthcare providers and staff, as well as other patients.